RGM Maintenance Rocklea
RGM Brisbane can offer you a full range of light/heavy commercial vehicle services and repairs, below are a list of some of the services available.
TRUCK AND TRAILER SERVICING AND REPAIRS
- Scheduled servicing and repairs for trucks, trailers, dollies and tankers.
- Truck Transmission and Differential rebuild service
- Truck wash bay facilities
- Driveshaft balancing and modifications
- Wabco EBS installation, test and repairs as an Authorized Wabco service partner
FUEL TANKER TRANSPORT SERVICING AND REPAIRS
RGM are SLP accredited at all our workshops, We offer a full range of tanker repair services such as.
- Alloy welding & fabrication
- Fuel tanker Degassing
- Hydrostatic leak detection
- Repair hose testing and certifying
- Fuel tanker hydrostatic testing and leak detection and repair
- SLP inspections on prime movers, tankers and rigid vehicles
- Hydrostatic testing of barrels
- High quality alloy and steel welding services
- Fuel tanker pumping equipment fitouts
HEAVY VEHICLE SPRAY PAINTING
RGM Maintenance Pty Ltd's division called Archerfield Sandblasting - Spray Painting and Protective Coating offers its clients a comprehensive capability for all your vehicle and equipment spray painting requirements.
This is achieved via our two full sized truck/trailer paint booths and a medium sized vehicle paint booth.
Combine this with our full sized truck hot steam pressure cleaning wash down bay and fully enclosed sandblast facility and we can carry out your complete coating requirements.
RGM has extensive experience in NIRR Camouflage paint schemes to APAS Standards, protective coating systems, two pack paint systems, corrosions coatings all applied to manufacturers and Australian Standards.
Our experienced staff also carry out heavy vehicle smash repairs enabling us to offer a total repair solution for the heavy vehicle and mining industries.
For fast turnaround and competitive prices for all your surface preparation and spray painting needs,
Call us now on (07) 3277 8961.
Archerfield Sandblasting - Spray Painting and Protective Coating is located at 32 Ashover Road in Rocklea, Queensland is a division of RGM Maintenance Pty Ltd.
An environmental friendly fully enclosed blast room is utilised to carry out abrasive grit blasting with 30/60 garnet media.
The booth is 20 meters long by 8 meters high by 6 meters wide enabling large machines and fabricated structures to be easily accommodated.
The company specialises in abrasive blasting of:
- Heavy Machinery
- Trucks and Trailers
- Earthmoving equipment
- Mining equipment
- Sandblast anything from boats to D11 dozers, cranes & earthmoving equipment
As well as any other items of domestic, commercial, industrial and agricultural equipment which can fit into the blast area.
Spray Painting and Protective Coating application is also available to compliment the abrasive blasting surface preparation.
Situated adjacent to the blast booth are a range of spray painting booths suitable for small items upto large items such as road transport trucks and trailers.
For fast turnaround and competitive prices for all your surface preparation and spray painting needs, call us now on (07) 3277 8961.
EMERGENCY SERVICE /
SPECIALIZED VEHICLES SUPPORT
At RGM, we are the specialised vehicle service provider of choice, and offer preventative maintenance programs and in-location break down support including full refurbishment services. We offer superior parts and services through our national network and commonly work on:
- Ambulances (defence and civil)
- Aviation Fire trucks
- Civil fire trucks
- SES Vehicles
- Specialised field command vehicles
- Mobile Blood banks
- Police vehicles
DEFENCE INDUSTRY SERVICE AND REPAIRS
RGM Maintenance was built on the back of proving maintenance support to the Department of Defence and that continues as major focus to this day and something we are very very proud of.
Some services provided in the industry are:
- General vehicle and equipment servicing (A, B, C and D type vehicles)
- Fuel tanker and aircraft refuelling and supporting equipment repair,service and certification
- Bushmaster maintenance support to THALES Australia
- Vehicle and equipment full repainting in NIRR camflague pattern to Defence standard
- Mercedes Benz G wagon Military vehicle spare parts painting support services
- Engine and driveline component rebuilding
- Armoured vehicle service and repair support
- Crane and lifting equipment certification, annual inspection and major 10 yr overhaul and certification.
RGM DRIVETRAIN SERVICES
RGM Drive Train Services, for all your driveline service needs, including:
- Tailshaft balancing
- Driveshaft repair and re-manufacture
- Drive line repairs
- Driveline modifications
- Transmissions - Manual gearbox service, repair and overhaul
- Diesel engine overhaul and dyno
- Final drive service and repair.
- Power Take Off service and repairs
RGM offer on and off ramp solutions to its Aviation customers and are known for their high level of service of:
- Aviation refuelling vehicles
- Catering & water vehicles
- Waste management vehicles
- Lifting equipment, stairs and platforms
RGM provides the highest level of fleet maintenance to customer specification and in compliance with all relevant Australian civil aviation and defence aviation standards, specific services offerings from our national network include:
- Hose, Valve & Tank hydrostatic testing
- EWP inspections and repairs
- SLP compliance
- Meter Calibrations (NMI Certified)
- Fuel nozzle and valve repairs
- Pump rebuilds