RGM Maintenance Townsville | Daimler Trucks Townsville
Select a brand below or Click Here to visit the Townsville website
Elite Services is a joint initiative by Daimler Truck and Bus and its dealership network that will deliver a new level of service for customers.
As part of the Elite Services program, RGM Maintenance Townsville can assist you in maximizing vehicle uptime with rapid diagnosis, quality work, consistent communication and optimized parts availability, as well as a premium in-dealership experience.
Express Assessment is a prominent part of the Elite Services offering. As part of this process, the dealership will communicate a preliminary diagnosis on the customer's truck within two hours of its arrival, enabling them to make an informed business decision.
All Elite Services Certified locations participate in Express Assessment, which means within 2 hours of service write-up the dealer will communicate primary diagnosis, check parts availability and provide an estimate of cost and repair time.
The ultimate goal of the Elite Services Network is maximising vehicle uptime. Every Elite Services dealership must be recertified annually to ensure you experience a consistent, higher standard with every visit across our network.
Our technicians receive continual training from the experts. We focus on a solid understanding of all vehicle systems and have access to the latest tools to expedite repairs.
Every dealership earning the Elite Services certification must meet 137 specific criteria across 20 customer service areas. To maintain these high standards, dealerships employ a Continuous Improvement Coordinator.
Robust Parts Available
Through the combined experience of our network and close collaboration with our service team, we understand what parts we need on-hand to get you back on the road quickly. Focus Parts, our data-driven stocking program, ensures that the parts you need are never far away.
We know that when we service your vehicle, we're servicing your business. Elite ServiceCertified dealers believe in providing quality repairs and timely communication from a friendly and familiar team. Our facilities are designed to minimise downtime and provide a comfortable environment for drivers as we work to get your truck back on the road.
RGM Townsville, offers a full range of light/heavy commercial vehicle services and repairs, below are a list of some of the services available.
RGM Townsville is the Sales Dealers for the Mercedes Benz truck & bus, Fuso & Freightliner Products.
Our staff are factory trained with the latest tools and testing equipment to ensure a first-class service to get you back on the road fast.
TRUCK AND TRAILER SERVICING AND REPAIRS
- Scheduled servicing and repairs for trucks, trailers, dollies and tankers.
- RGM Townsville facility has the latest brake roller testing equipment and can test your truck and trailer fully loaded!
- Full suspension shaker analysis equipment
- 2 x full-size Truck wash bay facilities
- Wabco EBS installation, test and repairs as an Authorized Wabco service partner
- RGM can also carry out servicing and maintenance from light commercials 4wd drives, all makes and models with full log book servicing in line with your warranty requirements.
- Vehicle inspections, Brake relines, turntable repairs much more
- Full-length service pit with road train and b double access
- Truck lifting hoists
- 10 tonne overhead crane
FUEL TANKER TRANSPORT SERVICING AND REPAIRS
RGM are SLP accredited at all our workshops, We offer a full range of tanker repair services such as.
- Alloy welding & fabrication
- Fuel tanker Degassing
- Hydrostatic leak detection
- Repair hose testing and certifying
- Fuel tanker hydrostatic testing and leak detection and repair
- SLP inspections on prime movers, tankers and rigid vehicles
- Hydrostatic testing of barrels
- High-quality alloy and steel welding services
- Fuel tanker pumping equipment fit outs
RGM offer on and off-ramp solutions to its Aviation customers and are known for their high level of service of:
- Aviation refuelling vehicles
- Catering & water vehicles
- Waste management vehicles
- Lifting equipment, stairs and platforms
RGM provides the highest level of fleet maintenance to customer specification and in compliance with all relevant Australian civil aviation and defence aviation standards, specific services offerings from our national network include:
- Hose, Valve & Tank hydrostatic testing
- EWP inspections and repairs
- SLP compliance
- Meter Calibrations (NMI Certified)
- Fuel nozzle and valve repairs
- Pump rebuilds
DEFENCE INDUSTRY SERVICE AND REPAIRS
RGM Maintenance was built on the back of proving maintenance support to the Department of Defence and that continues as a major focus to this day and something we are very very proud of.
RGM Townsville proudly supports Defence with the support of these vehicles in the region.
Some of the services we offer Defence are:
- General vehicle and equipment servicing (A, B, C and D type vehicles)
- Fuel tanker and aircraft refuelling and supporting equipment repair, service and certification including hose testing
- Bushmaster maintenance support to THALES Australia
- Engine and driveline component rebuilding
- Crane and lifting equipment certification, annual inspection and major 10 yr overhaul and certification.
- Armoured vehicle service and repair support
CRANE SERVICE AND REPAIRS
RGM Townsville install, service, repair and carry out 10-year inspections on a wide range of vehicle loading cranes, mobile cranes and are the Tadano crane Service agents in Townsville.
Our range of services include:
- New crane installations, testing and handover training
- Annual crane inspections & load testing on vehicle loading cranes and mobile cranes.
- Crane hydraulics repairs, systems repair, upgrades
- 10 yr and 25 major inspection and overhauls
- Onsite service and breakdown service
EMERGENCY SERVICE / SPECIALIZED VEHICLES SUPPORT
At RGM, we are the specialised vehicle service provider of choice, and offer preventative maintenance programs and in-location break down support including full refurbishment services. We offer superior parts and services through our national network and commonly work on:
- Ambulances (defence and civil)
- Aviation Firetrucks
- Civil fire trucks
- SES Vehicles
- Specialised field command vehicles
- Mobile Blood banks
- Police vehicles