The Company — means RGM Maintenance Pty Ltd [and any of its Trading Names] Customer or Purchaser— means the Person or Representative of, Company, Government or Department requiring the Goods or Services Payment
1. Payment that is made via an approved Company account shall be strictly due within 30 days from END OF MONTH. If paying by cheque, authorisation must be sort prior to placing an order. All non- account customer transactions shall be on a Cash-On-Delivery (COD) basis. If an account Customer fails to make any payment by the due date the Company shall (without prejudice to any other remedy) be entitled to:
a. Be paid interest by the Customer of 5% to be compounded weekly upon the amount owing and to be payable on demand, and
b. Suspend the performance and delivery of all services & goods until all outstanding payments are made, and to adjust the amount payable by the customer to compensate the Company for any extra expense or loss thereby incurred including (without limitation) all reasonably incurred legal, collection agency and other costs. By requesting Parts and or Services from the Company the Customer is bound by Company’s said Terms & Conditions. Descriptive and clerical errors are subject to correction without prejudice. Unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to order, cash retentions and or liquidated damages of any kind are not accepted, all orders stating same shall be rejected. Acceptance
2. By requesting Goods (Parts) or Services from the Company the Customer is deemed to have accepted the Company’s Terms and Conditions and is bound by them. Goods and or Services delivered by the Company or on behalf of the Company shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Customer or Customers Representative on signing the release document or Delivery Note provided at Point of Sale. Any parts ordered and subsequently rejected or returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Any inspections required by the customer must be stated on the Purchase Order or attached Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) and agreed in writing prior to acceptance by RGM.
Quotations, Request For Quote and Request For Tender
3. All quotations are subject to withdrawal or variation by the Company at any time prior to acceptance of a firm order or quotation validation date whichever is first. No order given to the Company based upon a quotation shall be binding upon the Company until accepted by the Company in writing. The Company reserves the right to correct any accidental error or omission or description in a quotation or invoice without prejudice.
4. All prices are net and Goods and Services Tax (GST) exclusive unless otherwise stated in our quotation or in the Customer’s Purchase Order. All agreed increases in scope will result in a price variation. Variations
5. No variations of these Terms or Conditions shall be accepted unless such variations have been specifically agreed upon in writing by a duly authorised representative of the Company.
6. Unless otherwise stated, warranty for repairs, maintenance tasks, painting and sand blasting shall be 90 days from dispatch to the customer or completion of works or supply. Assembly overhauls and full reconditioning shall be 12 months from the date of purchase by the customer. All else shall be 90 days from receipt. Warranty repairs shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and shall be limited to the parts and labour identified in the original work requested by the customer. Parts provided as ‘free issue’ by the customer are not included in this warranty. Misuse or neglect of the equipment or goods shall void this warranty. Insurance
7. Unless otherwise stated Vehicles and or Equipment left overnight or for extended periods at the Company premises are not covered under our insurance and is done so at the customer’s risk. Insurance can be arranged at the customers cost. All care is taken for customer vehicles, equipment and goods, but no responsibility.
8. Goods from overseas are subject to price change due to variation in currency rates between the Company’s Suppliers currency and the Australian dollar as at the date of the Company's invoice.
Goods and Services Tax
9. Prices quoted are subject to the addition of Goods and Services tax (GST) and to any tax imposed by any Australian Government authority upon the goods quoted or upon the production, sale, distribution, delivery or upon any feature thereof if applicable. All such taxes shall be payable by the Purchaser and may be added to the purchase price by the Company. Standing Orders & Contracts
10. Standing Orders or Contracts that have been signed by an authorised Company Representative for Customers such as the Department of Defence and Australian Government are binding within the specified period and are subject to the conditions of supply as stated in the contract or order. Under these circumstances the Company and Customer/Purchaser may have legal and binding responsibilities with separate supply and warranty conditions. Should any inconsistencies exist between Terms and Conditions, the clause with the least risk to the Company shall prevail.
11. Unless otherwise stated, Quotations and Tenders are valid for 30 days.
Retention of Title
12. The property of the goods shall not pass to the Purchaser or Customer until the goods are paid for in full to the Company or as agreed in writing at the time of quotation.
Delivery and Pickup by the Customer
13. Unless otherwise specified by the Company the point of delivery and pickup of the goods shall be at the Company's premises and other such sites as agreed in writing by the Customer or his Representative.
14. The Customer warrants that any IP delivered in accordance with the Purchase Order does not infringe any Patents, Trademarks, Letters, Copyright or Registered Designs and agrees to indemnify the Company and its servants against any action, suite, proceeding, claim or demand for actual or alleged infringement made against the Company or its servants for using the goods or IP supplied against the Purchase Order. Unless otherwise stated in the Purchase Order, Intellectual Property supplied by the customer (background IP) shall belong to the Customer. All Foreground IP shall belong to the Company.
15. The Company makes no guarantees that the work shall be completed in accordance with the agreed work schedule. The Customer agrees that any schedule given in relation to a Purchase Order is a good estimate of the time needed to complete the works. There may be many variables to completing the works such as awaiting parts, staff availability and equipment failure which may not be within the Company’s capacity to immediately remedy. However, the Company shall provide its best endeavors to complete all work on time and within the agreed budget. Quality
16. The Company guarantees that the work described in the Purchase Order shall be completed in accordance with its work procedures and associated control and administrative documents linked to the standard ISO 9001.
17. The Customer’s acceptance of the Company’s tender or quotation shall be construed to be in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland.
On Line Store
18. The terms and conditions specific to the Company’s on line store are found on the store website.
NOTE: RGM takes all care with customer vehicles, equipment and goods, but no responsibility.
Terms & Conditions
The term 'RGM Maintenance Pty Ltd [RGM]' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is C/- WILLIAMS HALL CHADWICK, Level 19, 144 Edward Street, Brisbane, Qld 4000. Our ABN is 18100509484. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
The Trading Terms for RGM Maintenance Pty Ltd or any of its trading entities are available via the RETURNS and REFUNDS Tab at the bottom each website page.