RGM Maintenance Pty Ltd has the following certifications and registrations:
Quality - ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certification
Here at RGM Maintenance, we strive to achieve total customer satisfaction by the provision of a reliable, cost effective service through:
- Delivery of consistent results in mechanical repair and maintenance, sandblasting and protective coating application to the customer's exact specifications.
- Ensuring adequate industry involvement in the local and wider commercial and defence industries.
- Keeping pace with changes in business and industry practices.
- Compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Regular review of the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
Safe to Load Program [SLP] for bulk liquid petroleum handling:
- Registration - Rocklea - 426
- Registration - Townsville - 427
- Registration - Darwin - 809
- Registration - Adelaide - 516
- Registration - Cairns
- Registration - Rockhampton
- Registration - Mackay
ISNetworld approved and fully compliant
RGM joined due to the benefits to both contractors and their clients by streamlining of the business qualification process.
Membership was sort to assist RGM with the task of maintaining safety, insurance, quality and regulatory information which can often be a strain on the company's resources.
RGM recognised that membership of ISNetworld would streamline these processes, saving time and improving safety standards.
ARCTick - Refrigeration
RGM Refrigeration Trading Authority Compliant
The company is also a member of the following organisations:
- Australian Industry Defence Network - Queensland [AIDN-Q]
- Australian Industry Defence Network - Northern Territory [AIDN-NT]
- Motor Traders Association of Queensland - MTA-Q
- Institute of Automotive Engineers [IAME] - Affiliated corporation.
- Defence Teaming Centre - South Australia
RGM Safety Management systems compliant with AS/NZS 4801-2001
RGM Environmental Management systems compliant with ISO 14001:2015